what accessories will you be buying?

botero

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering the same thing. I had the apple case for my ipad and it will be missed more than the ipad itself... I hope somebody comes out with something like that for the Xoom.

I never use a case for a phone, but a screen that big needs a little more protection i feel. I also loved being able to prop up the ipad a bit with that case...

pearlmikejam

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I agree more case options are needed. I am looking more for a soft envelope like sleeve that I can just slip the Xoom in and out of an open end for easy access without a closure. The Motorola case looks nice, but bulky and I do not want anything that is permanently attached.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I think I may go with the Portfolio case. It looks high quality and can stand the XOOM up at different angles. I don't think I'll be buying any of the docks for it.

xxraffyxx

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
. The Motorola case looks nice, but bulky and I do not want anything that is permanently attached.

I agree I'll probably end up getting the motorola porfolio case, but I would really like something much less bulky

Fommy has the price of the speaker dock at $129.... ouch!

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I will get the portfolio case also, it looks very nice, clean & professional. I like how you can prop it up at different positions, that will be perfect for watching on the plane. I may get the standard dock but, I'm not sure.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know if Verizon will be selling any accessories? Or do you have to get them through Motorola, BB or 3rd party? I have 25% off all accessories with Verizon through my job...

JZambrano

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
im pretty sure Im likely to get the portfolio case and maybe the docking station. Im more of an impulse buyer when it comes to accessories, so we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37