Carrying cases for the Xoom

mikepr

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Well, my Xoom is preordered:D Now I need a carrying case before Thursday. Best Buy and Motorola doesn't seem to have any for the Xoom yet, so I guess it'll be a generic 10" case with a handle. Unless any of you good people have found something better????

mikepr

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'll be getting the portfolio case too. But I was thinking more of something cart this around in. I'll be having it with me almost all the time. Something with a handle. Strange no one seems to have a carry case for the Xoom. That would seem to me to be a no brainer

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I hope belkin and incase makes some cases. I had a clear belkin hard silicone case on my ipad and it was really nice. Didn't take away from the overall style of the ipad.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Yeah, I'll be getting the portfolio case too. But I was thinking more of something cart this around in. I'll be having it with me almost all the time. Something with a handle. Strange no one seems to have a carry case for the Xoom. That would seem to me to be a no brainer

Check amazon just type xoom. Tons of handle carrying cases. All different colors and come with different accessories.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
cases

Just curious about this case Amazon.com: Navitech Black Genuine Premium Leather Flip Carry Case With Adjustable Stand For The Motorola Xoom Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb , 10.1 inch tablet (March 2011 Release ) 3G & 4G WI-FI 16 GB 32 GB 64 GB: Electronics . After reading the reviews on the motorola case and it scratching the outside of the device, I'm afraid to get it. Also this one is cheaper. This one looks like it won't do that but just wondering if anyone else has used it yet or not?

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Wow, leather and cheaper, I need to keep my eye on that one. Only downside I see is that it doesn't fold, so the flap would get in the way.

mhochman

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Moto case, and while the case isn't bad, it's poorly designed, you can't charge the Moto while i'ts closed in its case, access to all the bottom ports is blocked, they made sure to have access for speakers and camera, but not charging and USB.

kf6kmx

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I have the Swiss Gear Jett Double.
Have the same one for my netbook.
I like it, double case, good padding, the second pocket has my Motorola bt keyboard and it carries my extra charger.
Got it at Staples for $24

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered the Monaco. I know that it is expensive but looks
To be the nicest that I have found. Can't wait to get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2