What Apps are you going to install first?

mikepr

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Here's a link to some of the Xoom Apps. Xoom Apps - Welcome to Xoom Apps
What are you going to get started with? For me I'm going to try out the video chat and book apps, then maybe a few games. I sure hope the Xoom comes with the battery charged so I can download everything from the Android Market as I drive home :D

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I want:

Kindle
Vintage Comics
Labyrinth
CardioTrainer
Engadget
Google Sky Map
Amazon.com
Barcode Scanner – Xoom Apps
ESPN ScoreCenter
Sportstap
MyBackup Pro
Google Earth

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I hope the Amazon Kindle app is updated, as they said they would be doing. I like the look of the Google Books app, with the whole page-turning/double page in landscape thing, but I use Kindle.

I am also going to download the Pulse News app we saw at the Google event

Some games like Angry Birds etc

naldiian

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Is the app store/market a completely different place than the main andriod market?

It is the same market, I just hope there is some sort of filter option to only show tablet-optimized apps or something like that. At least then you can look see when common apps have been updated to support Honeycomb.

Anyway, my 5 year-old is going to flip out seeing Angry Birds on this monster :D

kerwink040

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I think I will just transfer the apps I have on my phone to the Zoom via appbrain or copy my micro HCSD card on my phone to the micro HCSD card i'll install on the Xoom

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Grebnehtor

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Here's a link to some of the Xoom Apps. Xoom Apps - Welcome to Xoom Apps
What are you going to get started with? For me I'm going to try out the video chat and book apps, then maybe a few games. I sure hope the Xoom comes with the battery charged so I can download everything from the Android Market as I drive home :D

Absolutely nothing useful there except a ton of ads for someone to pull in some revenue.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Nice to hear there is a section for xoom apps. Like the ipad, I just couldn't install non tablet apps. I hope Pandora makes a xoom app. :)

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to let the market sync me up so hopefully I don't miss anything. I'm excited to try a few games on it as well the gmail app should be sweet.

I can't wait for games to hit this thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante