Here's a link to some of the Xoom Apps. Xoom Apps - Welcome to Xoom Apps
    What are you going to get started with? For me I'm going to try out the video chat and book apps, then maybe a few games. I sure hope the Xoom comes with the battery charged so I can download everything from the Android Market as I drive home
    02-22-2011 03:03 PM
    Is the app store/market a completely different place than the main andriod market?
    02-22-2011 03:29 PM
    I want:

Kindle
    Vintage Comics
    Labyrinth
    CardioTrainer
    Engadget
    Google Sky Map
    Amazon.com
    Barcode Scanner – Xoom Apps
    ESPN ScoreCenter
    Sportstap
    MyBackup Pro
    Google Earth
    02-22-2011 04:08 PM
    I havent put much thought in to it, surprisingly. I will spend my afternoon doing that tomorrow.
    02-22-2011 05:13 PM
    I hope the Amazon Kindle app is updated, as they said they would be doing. I like the look of the Google Books app, with the whole page-turning/double page in landscape thing, but I use Kindle.

I am also going to download the Pulse News app we saw at the Google event

Some games like Angry Birds etc
    02-22-2011 05:40 PM
    What are you going to get started with? For me I'm going to try out the video chat and book apps, then maybe a few games. I sure hope the Xoom comes with the battery charged so I can download everything from the Android Market as I drive home
    There's something cheap about that link...
    02-22-2011 05:41 PM
    There's something cheap about that link...
    Yeah, not to mention a lot of those apps are not tablet optimized anyway.
    02-22-2011 07:26 PM
    Is the app store/market a completely different place than the main andriod market?
    It is the same market, I just hope there is some sort of filter option to only show tablet-optimized apps or something like that. At least then you can look see when common apps have been updated to support Honeycomb.

Anyway, my 5 year-old is going to flip out seeing Angry Birds on this monster
    02-22-2011 07:34 PM
    I think I will just transfer the apps I have on my phone to the Zoom via appbrain or copy my micro HCSD card on my phone to the micro HCSD card i'll install on the Xoom

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    02-23-2011 10:35 AM
    Absolutely nothing useful there except a ton of ads for someone to pull in some revenue.
    02-23-2011 11:38 AM
    There is when you first launch the market. there are currently 46 listed applications.

Sorry, meant to quote, this is in response to naldiian.
    02-23-2011 11:42 AM
    I think I will just transfer the apps I have on my phone to the Zoom via appbrain or copy my micro HCSD card on my phone to the micro HCSD card i'll install on the Xoom

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    The sdcard doesn't work :/
    02-23-2011 11:51 AM
    Nice to hear there is a section for xoom apps. Like the ipad, I just couldn't install non tablet apps. I hope Pandora makes a xoom app.
    02-23-2011 11:51 AM
    Pandora for sure!
    02-23-2011 11:56 AM
    Fring is another, so I can video chat with my wife (iPhone).
    02-23-2011 11:58 AM
    I'm going to let the market sync me up so hopefully I don't miss anything. I'm excited to try a few games on it as well the gmail app should be sweet.

I can't wait for games to hit this thing.
    02-23-2011 12:00 PM
    I wonder if they will have a separate section in the market for tablet apps like Apple does. Anybody know?
    02-23-2011 12:04 PM
    I wonder if they will have a separate section in the market for tablet apps like Apple does. Anybody know?
    Yes it does, there's a category called "ANDROID APPS FOR TABLETS" right off the main market page.
    02-23-2011 12:21 PM