You already overpayed for the Xoom.

robindover

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I too ordered one for $600, and my best buy purchase goes back tomorrow. I also was told at best buy I had to do at least a 1 month activation, so there is $20 I didn't need to spend. I hope I can transfer my plan over to the new one rather than just cancel it so I'll get some use out of it.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
That's one hell of a deal. But I don't have an extra 600 now. I would have to return the xoom at BB, wait for the credit back on my card and by then the deal may not last. Congrsts to those that snagged this deal!

robindover

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
well, if they cancel mine, I will have to wait and see if it goes back anyway, depending on the announced features of the iPad2.

I really hope I am the lucky one who gets the $600 deal. :)

cparker5

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
So I hear that my friend's was deleted around 5:30 but I put mine in around 6:15. Seems like they should remove the discount code first, then delete people. LoL...

Last edited:

bmbriefs

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine says:
Shipping Status:
Shipped on Feb 24, 2011 via Two-Day Shipping
Delivery Estimate:
Mar 1, 2011 - Mar 2, 2011

????

Does not compute.

masc23#AC

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Called Motorola about my order

I was a dumb ass and ordered it using standard shipping instead of the 2 day free shipping so I just called Motorola to see if they could change my delivery option over the phone. She looked up my order and said orders can not be changed after 90 minutes from the time you ordered. She noted my order was final at this time. I asked her when I can expect to receive my order and she said I should receive it 4-5 business days from placement of my order. It does not sound to me like they are going to cancel these orders.

Score for those of us that were able to get in. I almost didn't pull the trigger because I was intrigued by what Apple was going to do on the 2nd and based on the latest leaks from Engadget regarding the Ipad 2 I am glad ordered the Xoom!

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I almost didn't pull the trigger because I was intrigued by what Apple was going to do on the 2nd and based on the latest leaks from Engadget regarding the Ipad 2 I am glad ordered the Xoom!

I'm in the same boat you are. I couldn't pass up the chance to get an $800 item for $600 plus I figured that even if I don't like the Xoom and want to buy the iPad 2, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to sell my Xoom and get just about enough money to cover the cost of the iPad.

Last edited:

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine for 789 at costco, plan to return it when the wi-fi only version is released which is rumored to be sometime in april right? so well within my 90 days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta