My awesome Best Buy Experience.

NVNJ

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered on Monday. Picked up today after work. No contract, no nothing, No questions asked. Paid and walked out the door. Also came in with a 12% off coupon for Silver Member members (which Im not) and got a discount on the Folio. Now time to play.

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
My experience was pretty much as expected. Called this morning. They had one that was not held for preorder and they put my name on it. Went in a little later and bought it. :-D

Did not get the folio as I am still on the fence about it. I want a case of some sort but am not to thrilled with that one.

Just out of curiosity did you go Black Tie protection or not? I have kids spanning 6 to 17 so it is really tempting. I did not get it but can still add it. I may go with Squaretrade instead. Only thing I do not like about squaretrade is you have to mail it off I believe.

NVNJ

May 24, 2010
Visit site
My experience was pretty much as expected. Called this morning. They had one that was not held for preorder and they put my name on it. Went in a little later and bought it. :-D

Did not get the folio as I am still on the fence about it. I want a case of some sort but am not to thrilled with that one.

Just out of curiosity did you go Black Tie protection or not? I have kids spanning 6 to 17 so it is really tempting. I did not get it but can still add it. I may go with Squaretrade instead. Only thing I do not like about squaretrade is you have to mail it off I believe.

I will go Square Trade

Brandtmf

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I wanted this on contract, didn't realize bb wasn't subsidizing the price so I ended up buying from verizon... now, what to buy with my $50 gift card.

jamal2323

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
My experience was pretty average, but it did teach me that I need to take a break from that store for a while. Long story short, I knew so much about the store, the policies and the up coming products, that the sales rep asked if I worked for Best Buy. Example: While Im standing at the desk with my rep another rep next to him answers the phone. On the phone the customer was asking about the Htc Thunderbolt. The rep started looking around for information and without thinking about it I told him that the release date was pushed back. The look that these reps gave me ( :eek:) was priceless and thats just one of the things I answered for them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison