Xoom applocation list

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Might be a good idea to start a thread with an updated list of tablet apps.

I just noticed Flixster is now tablet supported. Works great.

mike28486

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Samurai II has just been added as well. Seems that there is immediately an addition of graphic heavy games available, which is nice compared to the crap like papi-jump over the years (although I played the crap out of it)

wg#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone seen the new commercial for the Xoom. They show an online game called vendetta I think. I was wondering if anyone had heard of this game or was it just made for the commercial?? it is not the first time I ahd seen this game on the Xoom and Thought it should have come preloaded.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I agree, it's a good idea to have updates on apps available.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

DocSavag

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Forgive a stupid question but where do you find tablet optimized applications? I don't see it on the web market.

It shows up when you go to the market on the device. They are in a separate catetory above the other apps in the listing you are looking at.

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hope they fix Words With Friends, loads fine but unplayable becuase the screen won't format right, your tiles are below the bezel and you can't see them.

voiceonly

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
LogMeIn does NOT work in the XOOM, I reported it via LogMeIn and their support got right back (about 4hrs) indicating they are aware it does not work with Honeycomb, but it will shortly.

MLB 2011 is crappy on the Xoom, it forces you into a certain orientation for one screen and another for a different screen, it makes no sense. I hate to say this, but MLB 2010 on the iPad is beautiful, they need to work along those lines.

These apps I found to not work 100% on the Xoom
PureCalendar (it works beautifully on the DroidX though)
Audiblle

Also, there seems to be no text messaging on the Xoom like our phones, which I'm sure to some degree is based on this not being a phone.. in theory (as you do get assigned a phone number for the data plan)

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
LogMeIn does NOT work in the XOOM, I reported it via LogMeIn and their support got right back (about 4hrs) indicating they are aware it does not work with Honeycomb, but it will shortly.

MLB 2011 is crappy on the Xoom, it forces you into a certain orientation for one screen and another for a different screen, it makes no sense. I hate to say this, but MLB 2010 on the iPad is beautiful, they need to work along those lines.

These apps I found to not work 100% on the Xoom
PureCalendar (it works beautifully on the DroidX though)
Audiblle

Also, there seems to be no text messaging on the Xoom like our phones, which I'm sure to some degree is based on this not being a phone.. in theory (as you do get assigned a phone number for the data plan)

You're right MLB on ipad is awesome. Please make it the same for the xoom!

nikolasmason

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know a good IM client that works on the Xoom? Trillian crashes before it can log in, and imo has problems getting messages on time for me. Anyone tried anything else with any luck?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670