Album Art in music app?

anon(5700)

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I transferred my music via Windows Media Player and some of the album art made it to my Xoom. Does anyone know why the other album art didn't get transferred, and what would be the best way to load new art?

I really don't want to use a non-stock music app like double twist.

Thanks!

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I tried using an app that downloads the missing art. It found almost all of them but it didn't apply to my music. I think ill have to wait until they update it for tablets

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Thinking same thing. I used iTunes. Yea iTunes. Only thing its good for. Add to iTunes and then you can easily edit all info and add artwork. It will auto save too. If you can't find artwork I use amazon.com and search the CD then right click and save CD artwork then appy in iTunes.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Natai

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here. It copied some of my album art, and low resolution copies of others. I can't even find a way to paste album art in the new music app.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Newton1221

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
It probably has to do with whether or not the album art is embedded into the mp3

There are lots of ways to embed the album art using a computer and there used to be an app called mp3 tagger that did the same thing for android, its probably still on the market

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Try going into settings>applications>manage applications and find the music app and clear data/cache. Some of my album art was missing and that fixed it. I did use the Cover Art Downloaded app for some of my album art.

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Settings>Applications>Manage Applications. Scroll down to music and then press clear data. Next time you open the music player all the album art should be there.

Reactions: anon(52425)