The officially unofficial "Optimized For Honeycomb" List (n=292)

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk works great and so does google TV remote if you have google TV. They are not in optimized but work great. I do find some don't work right or fill the screen.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I mostly like tapatalk but I can't get it to open market links. Everytime I click on a link in this thread it opens the browser and takes me to some search page instead of opening the market

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
It looks like the Market has been updated to show more in the tablet apps section. However, Kindle is in there when I know for a fact it's just a blown up phone version and not a tablet optimized one. They betterbe working on making that app look like Google Books.

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
It looks like the Market has been updated to show more in the tablet apps section. However, Kindle is in there when I know for a fact it's just a blown up phone version and not a tablet optimized one. They betterbe working on making that app look like Google Books.
They also fixed an issue with searching on "Tablet", something I reported to them earlier this week. As of today, you can now search on "Tablet" in the Market app and indeed can scroll through more than a page of results. I love that they are so responsive!

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 7:08 PM, Android Market Support <android-market-support@google.com> wrote:
Thanks for letting us know about this issue. Just like with the last issue
you reported, I'll go ahead and share your feedback with the rest of the
Android Team.

If I can assist you further, please let me know.

Regards,
Jordan
The Android Market Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Subject: Your feedback about the Xoom and Android Apps
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 06:09:46 +0000

>
>
> AutoDetectedBrowser: Safari 4
> AutoDetectedOS: Android 3
> IssueType: xoom_apps
> Language: en
> android_app_name: Honeycomb Android Market
> xoom_description: Search on the term 'tablet returns a screen reporting
a
> total of 1185 matches, but only 19 apps are listed and there doesn't
seem
> to be a way to scroll to additional pages to view more apps meeting my
> search term.
>​

knoxville

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I was kinda put off by hardwood spades telling me I had to be billed quarterly to play online. I refunded it, but it looked pretty good on xoom screen.

kesnik

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if anyone mentioned "Parallel Kingdom" but it works great on the Xoom. The game uses Google maps as the "world" and uses the GPS to start you off in the world at your location. I'm not sure if it would be considered to be optimized but it works well except for a small issue i noticed. When clicking on a item in game you have to click just above the item instead of on the item.

If anyone interested in trying this game you can use this referral code "mihhi" (no quotes) to get 1000 gold to start off with.

-kesnik

Reactions: jameswohl

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if anyone mentioned "Parallel Kingdom" but it works great on the Xoom. The game uses Google maps as the "world" and uses the GPS to start you off in the world at your location. I'm not sure if it would be considered to be optimized but it works well except for a small issue i noticed. When clicking on a item in game you have to click just above the item instead of on the item.

If anyone interested in trying this game you can use this referral code "mihhi" (no quotes) to get 1000 gold to start off with.

-kesnik

I don't see it in the market unless it goes by another name?

joereist

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

-kesnik

I'm getting the incompatible message on my Xoom

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon