Hope Incipio makes a case for the Xoom..

anon(42011)

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Incipio is making several cases for the Xoom. Here is the message i was sent when i inquired;

"Hello Chris,

Thank you for your inquiry. We plan to provide the Leather Kickstand and SILICYRILIC cases for the Motorola Xoom near the end of April. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

Enjoy your day,
Alisha S.

Customer Service Team
Incipio Technologies
800-733-0088
support@myincipio.com"

Your welcome :)

Reactions: XzombieX66

thegunslinger1

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Incipio is making several cases for the Xoom. Here is the message i was sent when i inquired;

"Hello Chris,

Thank you for your inquiry. We plan to provide the Leather Kickstand and SILICYRILIC cases for the Motorola Xoom near the end of April. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

Enjoy your day,
Alisha S.

Customer Service Team
Incipio Technologies
800-733-0088
support@myincipio.com"

Your welcome :)

Wow these cases look even better than the zoogue one!!!!

Jonno

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

The white/gray one looks nice AND it has a built-in kick stand. Too bad I already purchased the Motorola rubber case and Arkon stand. I'll have to consider shelling out another $50 for this guy. Great product for new Xoom owners without a case.

anon(42011)

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Got it! Overall im pleased with it.. a little bulkier than expected. I've mainly used a silicone cover. Looks good and works well. Im sure it will be getting dirty fast.. due to the color and fabric like material on the outside.

aefca1e0-0159-f09a.jpg

aefca1e0-017c-ded0.jpg

aefca1e0-019a-942c.jpg

aefca1e0-01ae-51b5.jpg

aefca1e0-01ca-6930.jpg

Fired from my DroidX using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Jonno and Ozmodiar

itscloudy614

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I got mine today and I will say it was totally worth the wait. But no you can't access the bottom port while the case is totally closed but you can open the cover, lay the device flat and you're good to charge.

Ozmodiar

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Anyone try out the SILICRYLIC case yet? I'm very interested (in fact, I'm between this and waiting for the Otterbox).

The Incipio case is obviously cheaper, but the Otterbox looks like it has a better/beefier stand, and from what I understand, it's supposed to protect the screen during transport (thus alleviating the need for me to put my Xoom in a neoprene sleeve while transporting)...

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
the otterbox will not come with a screen proctector. so these two are the same Iwhat is holding me back is color choices.
Anyone try out the SILICRYLIC case yet? I'm very interested (in fact, I'm between this and waiting for the Otterbox).

The Incipio case is obviously cheaper, but the Otterbox looks like it has a better/beefier stand, and from what I understand, it's supposed to protect the screen during transport (thus alleviating the need for me to put my Xoom in a neoprene sleeve while transporting)...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ozmodiar

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
the otterbox will not come with a screen proctector. so these two are the same Iwhat is holding me back is color choices.

Ah. OK. I read that wrong...the "Shield" is just the back part that is the stand...which you can remove if you want to.

Ultimately, though, the Otterbox looks like it will be a two-position stand (one for typing and one for viewing), so I still think I prefer it... I guess I'll just keep transporting my Xoom around in the neoprene case.

Ozmodiar

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Just got another tweet back from Otterbox about the Xoom case...and I'm VERY happy:

The detachable front cover is the polycarb cover that converts into a stand...iPad & PlayBook also hv similar

So, I went over to the iPad page and watched the detailed video:

iPad 2 Cases, iPad 2 Defender Series Case // OtterBox.com

As it tuns out, there IS a front polycarb screen cover that you can use while transporting that converts into a dock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig