Xoom is powerful, iPad is a toy

Hardcore73

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I replaced my iPad with a Xoom and I cannot be happier. Once it is able to use logmein there will be no more reason to use my laptop unless I need to access a router with the serial interface.

If you are on the fence about the price, it is worth every penny and more!

Happy Xooming!

Hardcore73

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I am a super tech junky and I love my gadgets. This is a whole new game here. I have had my iPad since day 1 and while the apps were ok it lost its luster so fast because all you could do was the canned apps.
The Xoom is so useful. Right now I have it with my bluetooth keyboard and you would never know it is not a full blown computer or laptop.
I am going to go get a large Screen TV or monitor now to go with it.

I am combining this with my new Atrix that should be in soon and I will be unstoppable! lol

Happy Xooming!

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I agree, I could never own the iPad in it's current form...it seems more geared toward girls and kids, maybe grandparents, but certainly not tech savvy folks.

iPad is great if you want to occupy a four year old while you work on the car or something.

eallan

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I agree, I could never own the iPad in it's current form...it seems more geared toward girls and kids, maybe grandparents, but certainly not tech savvy folks.

iPad is great if you want to occupy a four year old while you work on the car or something.

:rolleyes:
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Hardcore73

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
As I am here browsing 5 different sites, working on my remote site fixing a server, playing a new game to test device, and typing this.....makes you truly realize what the I pad cannot do.

Outrigger#WN

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site

Couldn't have said it better myself. So between 8 to 9 months, about 15 million girls and kids must've purchased the ipad. Certainly not for a man's man such as yourself. I think only a REAL man such as yourself need something like a stone tablet that you chisel words into instead of typing. Everything else is just for girls and kids...

I guess a fanboy is a fanboy, doesn't really matter what the brand is.

Reactions: scorpiodsu

giograves

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually pretty shocked someone would prefer the xoom considering its severe lack of polish at launch. Tablet for android enthusiast, average consumer tho??..I'm not sold on that yet. "What I have to send this thing back to the MFU"?

In any event glad someone is enjoying it at the current rate of return.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

Far from correct. If you take the time see the differences it has made and how it has changed how people go about things you'd change your tune. I would direct you to the "ipad: year one" video. Far from a "toy"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech