Best web browser?

nikolasmason

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
What do you think is the best web browser to use on the Xoom? I've been using Dolphin HD, and I think it works pretty great, and never really tried the default browser. What do you use and why?

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Dolphin seemed choppy to me. I use the stock browser and just load up dolphin if I need a desktop version of a webpage and can't do it on stock.

buurin

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
The stock browser supports 'desktop mode'. Google it for instructions. I've also seen them posted on the forums.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I prefer Skyfire for watching Flash content while we wait for true Flash. I have to admit though, the Xoom's stock browser is the first stock Android browser I really enjoy. It's fast and smooth, imo. I just wish you could change the user agent without having to do the debug every time I log in.

bbalz

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Skyfire works...

At first I didn't care for the stock browser but that was until I found out how to swap it into desktop mode.

A 10" tablet to me was a more portable laptop and a mix of an android OS...

That said, I really really like the stock browser but sometimes Google Voice (website) tends to make it force close.

Dolphin is close to my favorite for stability but there is choppyness.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah Skyfire works fine, it's just not *optimized* for honeycomb, but works pretty well for me. I just finished watching an episode of Seinfeld at TBS.com :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey