I noticed something while looking through the Screen shots thread. Xzombiex66 posted a link to the wallpaper his is using:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...nds-163889.jpg

Gotta give credit where it is due, great WP, but I didn't want to post this there since it was kinda OT.

Well I downloaded the WP because it looks like it fit his Xoom perfect so I wanted to see what the dimensions were. it says 640 x 400. Now, other threads have stated the WP dimensions from 1920 x 1080 and down. The WP in the link above is definitely cut off, like the one I am currently using but now I am even more confused as to what the best size is supposed to be. The arms in the WP fill the screen and I get that because you can crop the photo you are using, but I am a photographer and I don't want to crop too much but want to use my own photos as WP.

Anyone had any real luck yet?

Edit: DL the WP to the zoom and set it, it fills just like Xzombiex66 does but its a little pixelated, which is understandable at 640 x 400.

Signed, Confused in FL...
    03-05-2011 08:37 AM
    I noticed something while looking through the Screen shots thread. Xzombiex66 posted a link to the wallpaper his is using:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...nds-163889.jpg

Gotta give credit where it is due, great WP, but I didn't want to post this there since it was kinda OT.

Well I downloaded the WP because it looks like it fit his Xoom perfect so I wanted to see what the dimensions were. it says 640 x 400. Now, other threads have stated the WP dimensions from 1920 x 1080 and down. The WP in the link above is definitely cut off, like the one I am currently using but now I am even more confused as to what the best size is supposed to be. The arms in the WP fill the screen and I get that because you can crop the photo you are using, but I am a photographer and I don't want to crop too much but want to use my own photos as WP.

Anyone had any real luck yet?

Edit: DL the WP to the zoom and set it, it fills just like Xzombiex66 does but its a little pixelated, which is understandable at 640 x 400.

Signed, Confused in FL...
    I also use this wall paper on my 22in computer monitor and i use it on my ps3 back ground on my 47" lcd and it looks way better on those than on the xoom.
    03-05-2011 12:00 PM
    03-05-2011 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD