Xoom experience is the best! love my Xoom!

danielkogan

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Almost two weeks now and I have to say that this blows away all other pads, tabs or whatever you wanna call them. Best part: browser!

Form factor is awesome and speed is out of control. Now if only I had more optimized apps I would be in heaven.

My only complaint is the stereo dock. Why can't they make a dock that considers that most people have a case and don't wanna peel it off each time they wanna dock the unit? Also, xoom 2 needs a speaker in the front or side. Better quality speak would be nice!

Blade765

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
I know the standard charging dock has an insert that allows it to work just fine with the motorola silicone cover on. SO happy someone finally thought of this, and implemented it correctly!

Last edited:

wolf1306

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
i have an ipad and a xoom , and all i can say is the xoom wins hands down.

browser wise it rocks .
apps will be flooded soon so no worries here.

Snake_915

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Yup xoom is awesome. My Droid X is getting neglected so I'm gonna sell it and switch over to a feature phone. I just don't see a need for it anymore. :)

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
i was draining away on the thunderbolt forum ...hating every passing day without an announcement

after I got the xoom i've barely paid any attention to when the thunderbolt is coming out

wg#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Ya my X is being neglected as well. I am just not ready to give it up yet. I am not sure if I need it for internet yet. Depend how much internet I find I use. I found out yesterday my sister just got the Xoom and downgraded her cell. I wonder if verizon ever thought people would be turning in there smart phones because of the Xoom?

Reactions: CypherMax

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
You know what, getting a "dumb phone" without data or anything on it might be kind of refreshing! That would get me away from work a little more, but it would still be there when I needed it.

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
The browser experience on my ipad is painful. I really like the experience on my zoom so far. Form factor is also better for me than my ipad I would like if the zoom weighed a bit less.

X is used about the same as before. - still want a thunder but somewhat concerned about battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac