AVCHD video to Xoom

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Need help. Have my home movies on a laptop but they will not play on Xoom. They transfer but will not play. They are AVCHD format. Any thoughts? I would like to keep them in that format on my computer, not necessarily the Xoom. Thank you in advance.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
You can probably download and video converter online and just save the output file in a different directory so that your originals don't get messed up.

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Need help. Have my home movies on a laptop but they will not play on Xoom. They transfer but will not play. They are AVCHD format. Any thoughts? I would like to keep them in that format on my computer, not necessarily the Xoom. Thank you in advance.

Download DVD Catalysts 4. There is a specific setting to convert movies for the Xoom. I have it and every movie (Home and theatrical) I have sent though there works perfectly on my Xoom. You can find step by step directions over at XDA but it is pretty easy to use.

scabsk8s

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
i don't know if you've tried it yet but I dl'ed rockplayer lite & it worked perfect to play my avi videos which I haven't been able to play with any other player on the market... try it out

Arun01

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Use Total Video Converter for all of my AvCHD videos from my high def canon..convert them to the Avc h.264 mp4..mine work flawless ..just have to bring them down to 720p..Hope that helps..& i've found an app called Vital Player to be the best for playing my vids..good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae