03-28-2011 08:03 PM
32 12
tools
    Why not just use the full site? You do realize that this is like a computer... if its such a big deal just use the Twitter client for now while they optimize it for Honeycomb

Sent from my Nexus S
    I don't even use the full site on my computer...
    03-15-2011 08:15 AM
    Why not just use the full site? You do realize that this is like a computer... if its such a big deal just use the Twitter client for now while they optimize it for Honeycomb

Sent from my Nexus S
    I don't even use the full site on my computer...
    Exactly. This isn't about whether the full site works or not. It does work fine in the browser (using the old layout, at least for me, works better than the new one). But that doesn't answer the question. Apps generally have a more streamlined approach to various tasks. Such as easy to switch tabs for @ replies, DM's, etc. as well as quick access to tweet. Then there are additional things like native URL shortening support, pic uploading, video uploading, retweet with comment, etc.

Just like many other "answers" in other posts, the use the full site answer is a workaround, not an answer/solution.
    03-15-2011 08:39 AM

Sent from my Nexus S
    The Twitter site doesn't remember my last viewed tweet, but Tweetcaster starts off (almost always) with my most recently viewed tweet, so it's very easy to skim and catch-up.
    03-15-2011 01:30 PM
    any hope for read syncing between the mobile and tablet app in issimo? A chrome plug in to go along with these two that read syncs between devices would be gold.

I would personally pay good money for all of these apps if they were available. That is the only thing I really miss about iOS. Echofon and its read syncing on all my devices.
    03-15-2011 08:14 PM
    any hope for read syncing between the mobile and tablet app in issimo? A chrome plug in to go along with these two that read syncs between devices would be gold.

I would personally pay good money for all of these apps if they were available. That is the only thing I really miss about iOS. Echofon and its read syncing on all my devices.
    The syncing between versions is actually something that I will be working on soon...
    I'll keep you updated on progress
    03-17-2011 06:50 AM
    The syncing between versions is actually something that I will be working on soon...
    I'll keep you updated on progress
    Thanks so much. I cannot wait to get my hands on this. Do you plan on doing a chrome/firefox extension for syncing on a desktop?
    03-17-2011 08:23 AM
    Seesmic with large font works well enough for now.
    I'm having a hard time getting Seesmic to work. It won't let me log in. Did you perform some kind of work around?
    03-28-2011 08:03 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD