accuweather problem

gundogg

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
alright, I am pulling my hair out! The widget and the app were both acting real strange since the last few updates. I decided to uninstall the app and reinstall it. It now will not let me add locations. I click on the add locations button and nothing happens. anyone have any ideas?

gundogg

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Alright. I can't be the only Person experiencing this. Anyone else having a problem with accuweather?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The only problem I had was that the widget would not update with current weather on home screen. Downloaded the tablet Weatherbug app and it rocks way better.

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I have not had this issue. I have however had problems with it. I am disappointed in this because it really is a beautiful app but it needs a lot of work done to it.

crewcabrob

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Funny, I have had a similar issue with Weatherbug not updating on the home screen. I sent weather bug a message last week about it.

The home screen indicator will say something like 32 degrees and when you open the app it says 50. It just never updates on the home screen unless I restart the device, then it pulls the current temp and locks it there until the next power cycle.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Funny, I have had a similar issue with Weatherbug not updating on the home screen. I sent weather bug a message last week about it.

The home screen indicator will say something like 32 degrees and when you open the app it says 50. It just never updates on the home screen unless I restart the device, then it pulls the current temp and locks it there until the next power cycle.

I had the same problem with weatherbug. So I now use beautiful weather home page and beautiful widget for weather. Seems to work ok so far.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173