So where is the official Flash 10.2?

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing....was going to post the question but thought I would give it some time. I did see where the featured apps for tablets in the Market place grew by 11 apps. Nice, but would have liked it to be 12 apps and have one of them be the Official Flash 10.2 :)

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know, if we've already installed the "beta" flash that went around last week, will we need to uninstall that before installing the official version?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know, if we've already installed the "beta" flash that went around last week, will we need to uninstall that before installing the official version?

I am going to uninstall it for sure. No reason to have it on there when you install the official (and definitely more recent/stable) build from the Market.

a4suited

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping to wake up to flash! Well in other news. Can anyone suggest an awesome website that uses flash to rub my apple fan boy co-workers noses in? Hulu? (it's early, I do realize the internet uses flash everywhere...). I'm just looking for some stuff to make them jealous :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping to wake up to flash! Well in other news. Can anyone suggest an awesome website that uses flash to rub my apple fan boy co-workers noses in? Hulu? (it's early, I do realize the internet uses flash everywhere...). I'm just looking for some stuff to make them jealous :)

Hulu won't work with any mobile device, not now, at least. If you want to impress them, try going to ESPN, Yahoo, IGN, etc. They should have video.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

/rant on

You know, I am sorry but Adobe blows. Honestly, they really are lazy, I think Jobs was right. Reading that article regarding the of parts of Flash that still won't work - even after today's supposed release of 10.2 - is astounding.

- 720p video? Not working yet (coming)
- Hardware acceleration? Not turned on or working yet (coming)
- SCREEN TOUCHES not in full screen (seriously???) - Not working right, HOPE to be fixed at some point.

They must have the slowest, worst coders on the planet. Really , how many engineers does it take to write this stuff? I know it isn't easy, but they have had months and months now with the hardware and software (less with the software).

Boy, it seems like the quicker the web gets away from Flash, the better for everyone.

/rant off ..

arundc

May 3, 2010
Visit site

How about Amazon VoD? Also, check out PlayOn.tv. It is Flash reliant on Android. I love it on my Droid X. They do have a iOS app and not sure how that works.

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site

Adobe has a Flash Showcase in the Market with a showcase of Flash sites. Not saying the sites are great, stupendous and awesome, but there may be something you'd like.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.adobe.showcase

You can install this today, but of course the flash sites it displays will require you to have flash.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463