so im coming from an HTC EVO 4G which has Pocket Blu and a few digital copies....

now that i got this Xoom, i have downloaded the PB app on this and linked the same account from my evo to this... however i hate sitting through the file transfer on my ps3 that takes like 10 minutes a movie to transfer....

how can i simply move the files from my evo to the xoom? thanks!

(PS: before i get any "illegal" accusations... i do legally own each movie and its barcode which did allow me to "unlock" the movies on my xoom... im just looking for a faster way to load em up on here. thanks!)
    03-24-2011 10:50 AM
    bump?
    03-26-2011 12:18 PM
    I have Pocketblu on my Xoom, but I can't get the movie from my Bluray player. (digital copy)
    Have you been able to so this? I have my Bluray player wired too my netwark and my Xoom is on the same network(wifi) Do they both have to be wireless?
    03-26-2011 01:10 PM
    are there alot of movies with copies available?
    03-26-2011 05:12 PM
    I was playing with the pocketblu app and found that you can link it to Blu-ray DVD, Blu-ray Movies & High Definition Movies | Showcased Titles -- Universal High Definition this has movies you can rent for $2.99. I haven't tried it yet but its something I'm going to have to try.
    I bought "Unstoppable" and it had pocketblu digital copy. I dont know how many others have it.
    03-26-2011 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD