What do you think of FriendStream for Facebook?

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi All, we've made a facebook app and facebook home screen widget specifically for Android 3.0 Honeycomb Tablets. It's called FriendStream for Facebook. Please check it out and let us know what you think? We're really trying to build what the community wants in this one, so there's a great chance that if you request a feature it will end up in the app.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.handmark.friendstream

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
When I had it, I liked it. But I did find it a little tedious to use. Seemed like there was more to it than there needed to be. Hard to explain what I mean. But I definitely think it's a great app for what it is.

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Looks nice and like the widget. Would like this to continue to grow, mainly wouldlike to have at least Facebook chat, which is sorely missing from honeycomb. Ebuddy force closes and meebo is okay, just not my preferred choice.

Sent from my Xoom

waazzupppp#WN

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
You might want to seriously rethink the naming of your app if you don't want HTC coming down on you in a hurry... Their Sense widget for Facebook/Twitter is called FriendStream...

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
yea I thought wtfff some one hacked the HTC widget on the xoom cool guess not. but yes need another name

Maddingo

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I would much prefer a scrolling widget rather than the 'flip-through' one. I am a big fan of the HTC Friendstream widget and would love a similar layout that is larger or resizable. The app itself needs to make better use of the Xoom's larger display.