Help! My Xoom will not charge!

crypto#AC

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I plugged my xoom into charge today (like I do everyday) and it refuses to charge! Has anyone else had this problem? I only 4% battery left! I've tried 3 different outlets.

effingpace

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've had this problem depending on the outlet im plugged into, I've noticed the the charger doesn't really get flush against the outlet. Try pushing it in more n see it if charges. This Has happened on multiple outlets for me

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine did this yesterday and I freaked out. Luckily mine worked after trying a other outlet and now works in the previous one as well...seems like the charge port may be finicky. Keep trying and good luck

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
If all else fails just walk into a Verizon store and tell them what's going on. They are usually pretty helpful in getting a replacement device for you

Sent from my Xoom

jbdal

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine is doing the same thing right now, it will not charge. The electrical charger fits loosely into the Xoom. I have tried mulitple outlets, I have tried switching it off and charging and it does not charge. It is at 4% as well. I have had it 40 days. Help, please if you know of a solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol