Xoom just like ipad 2!!!!!

inquireQ

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Ive come to the conclusion that when it comes to video editing....The Xoom is no better than Ipad 2 ....You can play video files in the "MOVIES" app / "Photos App" just fine that youve imported....

BUT.....Once you import videos into "IMOVIE" / "Movie Studio" You get the "Video cannot be added to your project" ERROR

....Soo ridicolous....
Its like no matter what tablet you choose, THEY JUST WONT WORK!!!

ALL VIDEO FILES TRIED...MP4 / 720p / h.264 standard....

Last edited:

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Ive come to the conclusion that when it comes to video editing....The Xoom is no better than Ipad 2 ....You can play video files in the "MOVIES" app / "Photos App" just fine that youve imported....

BUT.....Once you import videos into "IMOVIE" / "Movie Studio" You get the "Video cannot be added to your project" ERROR

....Soo ridicolous....
Its like no matter what tablet you choose, THEY JUST WONT WORK!!!

ALL VIDEO FILES TRIED...MP4 / 720p / h.264 standard....

Try downloading rockplayer lite it plays pretty much every format

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Idk I played with the movie editor. I was able add video and sound to it and trim the granted its video shot with the Xoom.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Idk I played with the movie editor. I was able add video and sound to it and trim the granted its video shot with the Xoom.

Me too. I also found it very difficlt to use. For very short projects like addind a soundtrack to a youtube video its ok, but for a huge project it would be no good.

inquireQ

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Me too. I also found it very difficlt to use. For very short projects like addind a soundtrack to a youtube video its ok, but for a huge project it would be no good.

Right, I felt the same, doing small video for a bout 2 minutes, such as a blog or something would be no problem. Thats what Im trying to do, its just the 720p,mp4,h.264 video from my camcorder cannot be added to the program which is a freaking big pain in the but...

The device plays the movie fine, its just the program will not let me import it.....

inquireQ

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

I can add video 3easily as well from Xoom...its just video from external sources which is the problem :(...especially when the video meets system requirements....

azari

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Yep, video and photo editing are the only things lately that still have me go back to my PC - just can't beat Premiere and CS5 (Photoshop) for that - and having a calibrated monitor...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

inquireQ

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I can add video 3easily as well from Xoom...its just video from external sources which is the problem :(...especially when the video meets system requirements....

Right, its the smallest thing like that which make me not want any of these tablets, I know it will be updated and be compatible with a 3rd party xoom video editing app / Future Movie Studio update, but still whats going on now???

inquireQ

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Yep, video and photo editing are the only things lately that still have me go back to my PC - just can't beat Premiere and CS5 (Photoshop) for that - and having a calibrated monitor...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Ok, but Premiere and Cs5 photoshop are exactly what theyre for "Professional / Pro looking jobs"....if your doing a dang vlog , and want to upload to facebook / youtube...Why the heck would someone need Premiere / cs5 for???

You dont need multiple layers, adjustment composition and multiple audio/video tracks to do 3 minute VLOG.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech