Repeating Letter while typing

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I use my xoom in class to just about every day. While typing, I have a unique problem. Well, I'm actually hoping it isn't unique and that it is known and fixable. When I type, I am using the OEM Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard bought through Verizon, so I don't think it's a compatability thing.

What happens is, while typing, I can suddenly get a repeating letter that looks like this:

La la, I am typing in class and taking notes about the things thattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

and it keeps going until something happens and it suddenly stops typing that letter. I don't know if there is a fix I can do to stop this or anything. it happens on random letters, it even happens on the backspace (and that sucks) or it can happen on the space or any key on the keyboard. I just was hoping some sage advice was out there.

Thanks

nikolasmason

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
This EXACT problem happens to me with the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard. A few times, it's happened when I pressed back space and I've lost a TON of notes. I have no idea how to fix it.

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
It has been mentioned before as an issue. I am just guessing here that maybe your experiencing a break in the Bluetooth communication and then it sticks until the line is clear again. Not sure there is anything that can be done if that's it.

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem with the keyboard the first day I got it. I just thought the batteries were bad and put in two brand new Duracells. It hasn't happened since.

The batteries supplied with stuff are cheap garbage. They started out inferior and who knows how long they were stored before becoming part of the kit. Toss them and put in some quality batteries.

Tdavis75

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happens with my Bluetooth keyboard on my computer when the battery gets low. Always a sign for me to charge it.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks