Dolphin Browser HD crashes constantly.

IamJAd

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of the Dolphin Browser, and especially the Last Pass add-on. However, if I should go to another program, then go back to the browser, I'd say 80-90% of the time, it'll crash.

Am I the only one? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling-- no improvement.

REHolt218

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem. If I leave any tabs open, close Dolphin browser and then try to open back up it crashes. Also, if I have multiple tabs open, and try to switch between them or close some of them Dolphin Browser crashes.

Arun01

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Well the answer to this problem is Dolphin Mini...yep believe it or not..That thing is smoking!!!! Try it out.I got rid of Opera & Dolpin Hd once i found out about it & furthermore you can set browser to desktop just like in Dolphin Hd.

IamJAd

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Well the answer to this problem is Dolphin Mini...yep believe it or not..That thing is smoking!!!! Try it out.I got rid of Opera & Dolpin Hd once i found out about it & furthermore you can set browser to desktop just like in Dolphin Hd.

Not sure I agree. As far as I can tell, you can't load add-ons like LastPass, plus you can't even import bookmarks into it.

kerwink040

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for posting this. I absolutely hate that Dolphin HD keeps crashing. I'll the Dolphin mini...it works great on my DX. IMO, I'd rather put my bookmarks in manually than to keep getting frustrated with the browser crashing when I'm switching from one thing to another.

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I emailed the support and they sent back an updated apk. It has yet to crash on me and it will be released as an update very shortly. It is now back to being my default browser. I haven't found a better browser than stock on phones but I must say that dolphin HD is superior on the xoom than stock.

Sent from my Xoom

LynnL

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to get Dolphin HD to show the browser tab without scrolling to the top of a page? This is one thing about it that drives me crazy, but maybe I'm just missing something obvious...

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If I could get the LastPass add-on, and importing bookmarks, in the Mini version, I'd be happy.

I uninstalled it on my Xoom. It upset me when developer's ignore emails. Not to mention the app crashing like Dolphin has been.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

noah1164

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I love the Dolphin HD browser, the tabs I can open, and the setup but it frustrates me when I'm in the middle of something and ALL the tabs disappear except for the one with nothing on it. This also happens when i switch programs and come back about 70% of the time along with when I turn tablet off and come back to all my tabs gone. I'm to the point of uninstalling because it wastes too much of my time and infuriates me. Meanwhile I still have my same tabs still all there on the stock browser after a month. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463