lets hear some reviews
    04-13-2011 08:10 AM
    Fan of motorola case
    04-13-2011 08:23 AM
    The Motorola case is good. It offers great protection and it has two angles for veiwing. But it is kind of a pain to charge the device with the case installed.

I'm waiting until there are more cases on the market to look at before we get another one. We now have 3 xooms at our house, one Galaxy tab and one ipad.

Rob
    04-13-2011 09:07 AM
    Another vote for the Motorola case. It's one of the few that protects the corners of the tablet too, which is evidenced by the scratches on the corners of my case from when it slipped out of my grasp in the parking lot at work. :P

I'm much more of a fan of the look of leather, but you really cannot beat the protection this guy offers.
    04-13-2011 09:15 AM
    Here is my quick summary:

I have the ZooGue case and the PDair case. I like them both. I will be sending one of them back, but I enjoy the look and feel of the PDair. I enjoy the sturdy function of the ZooGue case/stand. I don't care for the ZooGue velcro look, but it works. When the PDair is used as a stand it is sturdy, but not as much as the ZooGue case. If I drop them, I think they both will protect. I like the magnet closing of the PDair.
    04-13-2011 09:29 AM
    Here is my quick summary:

I have the ZooGue case and the PDair case. I like them both. I will be sending one of them back, but I enjoy the look and feel of the PDair. I enjoy the sturdy function of the ZooGue case/stand. I don't care for the ZooGue velcro look, but it works. When the PDair is used as a stand it is sturdy, but not as much as the ZooGue case. If I drop them, I think they both will protect. I like the magnet closing of the PDair.
    Can you show some pics of the PDair? I want it but I want to do some research before I spend that much on a case
    04-13-2011 10:52 AM
    Got the moto portfolio, it does a decent job. But I'm waiting for OtterBox to get their act together lol, can't wait
    04-13-2011 11:27 AM
    I fully recommend the ZooGue Case. I have not taken it off once since I received it nor have I thought about trying any other case as well.
    04-13-2011 12:03 PM
    Here is a link to the pair case. It is pricey:

PDair Motorola XOOM Leather Case - Book Type (Black) Ver.2
    04-13-2011 12:06 PM
    Take a look at this Motorola XOOM Genuine Leather Case Folio Cover - kevikevdottcom

This is very close to the type of case I want. I would prefer synthetic over leather personally, but very very close.
    04-13-2011 12:17 PM
    This case popped up on Amazon recently, I think it looks pretty good. I don't like that you can only prop it up at 1 angle but the 50% off pre-order price of $35 is attractive.

rooCASE Executive Portfolio (Black) Leather Case Cover with Landscape / Portrait View for Motorola XOOM Android Tablet
    04-14-2011 07:51 AM
    I fully recommend the ZooGue Case. I have not taken it off once since I received it nor have I thought about trying any other case as well.
    This...

Sent From My Xoom or Thunderbolt, pick one
    04-14-2011 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD