131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Motorola Xoom

127 96.95%
  • Blackberry PlayBook

4 3.05%
04-21-2011 01:00 AM
79 ... 234
tools
    Awesome!!!!! Company paid AND 4G. Yes!!!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    04-20-2011 06:49 AM
    congrats. I took my Xoom to Vegas for a week long wedding trip for a friend and it was awesome there. Tethered my Xoom to my NS and spend one afternoon with a bunch of my best friends betting on sports...what a life.
    04-20-2011 04:30 PM
    Received my pb yesterday by am fedex. From one days use I really like the form factor and build quality. The screen is also very nice....wish moto had given us a nicer screen. I am tethering it to a bold and all of my exchange bits work like a champ. I don't expect that it will replace my xooms but should make a nice addition.
    04-20-2011 05:42 PM
    Received my pb yesterday by am fedex. From one days use I really like the form factor and build quality. The screen is also very nice....wish moto had given us a nicer screen. I am tethering it to a bold and all of my exchange bits work like a champ. I don't expect that it will replace my xooms but should make a nice addition.
    I think they had to sacrifice something somewhere and that was it; could you imagine it being any MORE expensive?

I love my Xoom and do not have one second or regret over buying it.
    04-21-2011 01:00 AM
79 ... 234