04-18-2011 03:26 PM
41 12
tools
    I'm naked too....I hate the feeling of clothes, especially with the hot summer months coming up....

oh the Xoom...yeah no protector on that either. never use them on my cellphones either.
    04-16-2011 08:11 AM
    No screeen protector for me..i have the folio case & really that's all you need to protect the screen.Gorilla glass is some good stuff
    04-16-2011 08:25 AM
    I have the Motorola Protective Portfolio Case, but I do not like screen protectors. If I knew someone who could install them perfectly, with no bubbles at all, I might consider one. I don't have a screen protector on my DroidX, but I have the Motorola Gel Case on it.
    04-16-2011 02:40 PM
    I don't use a screen protector...it doesn't feel like it needs one. However, the smudges ARE annoying. You can tell when I've been playing sudoku or crossword puzzles, because I leave behind lots of 'tap' fingerprints. What are you guys using to clean the screen? I just use Windex, but is that safe?
    04-17-2011 01:17 PM
    I keep my xoom naked also. Thinking about getting a sleave or travel type case for when I travel for work. I also carry around a micro fiber cloth for screen cleaning. Its quick and safer than Windex :-P

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    04-17-2011 01:28 PM
    I keep my xoom naked also. Thinking about getting a sleave or travel type case for when I travel for work. I also carry around a micro fiber cloth for screen cleaning. Its quick and safer than Windex :-P

I use a microfiber cloth that I use for cleaning my glasses.
    04-17-2011 01:32 PM
    I've been using my sunglasses cleaning kit.
    04-17-2011 02:03 PM
    I have a case, but no screen protector. Its a portfolio case, so that plus the gorilla glass and I feel like I have nothing to worry about screen scratches wise

04-17-2011 05:13 PM
    Naked screen here too. I tried a couple screen protectors, but have yet to find a really good one that does not distort the text, and I prefer the anti-glare, fingerprint-free ones... otherwise I'd just just stick w/ the gorilla glass.

I do have a silicone rubber anti-dust rooCase on my Xoom though, just to keep it from slipping out of my hands, and to protect it a bit when set down on a surface, or if it gets dropped. So far I am liking that!
    04-17-2011 08:27 PM
    The smudges are bothersome! I keep my micro-fiber handy dandy. Lol

04-17-2011 08:37 PM
    Gel case, no screen protector!

XOOM!
    04-17-2011 10:02 PM
    See I find that my microfiber just spreads the oils around and makes big smudges. I was going to pick up some LCD Cleaner, but is there some sort of reccomended gorilla glass cleaner that would be better? (and prolly 10x more expensive)
    04-18-2011 07:26 AM
    Gel case, no screen protector!

XOOM!
    Ditto.

I did buy one of the Skinomi's, but have yet to bring myself to put it on.
    04-18-2011 07:55 AM
    If only there was a no finger print gorilla glass or at least a limited finger print protector! Wait let me try this:

LIKE A GOOD NEIGHBOR STATE FARM IS THERE: WITH NO FINGER PRINT GORILLA GLASS ON MY XOOM!!! Nope it didn't work! lol
    04-18-2011 09:53 AM
    I have the portfolio case and a SGP antiglare screen protector on mine. Thinking of removing the screen protector as it takes away from the screen a lot.
    04-18-2011 02:49 PM
    hahaha at all the Nakedness in this Thread. I Too am naked as I wait for Ebay to send my back cover and screen protector. I just feel better having it on there and was sure to get anti glare and anti fingerprint. If its not to my liking I will just remove it. But because I do plan to have this device with me more often than not, I want some protection on it.

I hope EVERYONE is in love with their Xoom's!!!! Mine and I are making the love connection as we speak. lol (Mine and I? Thats wasnt right) Uh Well!
    04-18-2011 03:26 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD