Anyone Xoom still naked? *No screen protector*

wmoor004

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Just curious; I never bought screen protectors for any device since I am careful not to scratch the screen. *Well almost never* I bought screen protectors for my Xoom when I bought the device - since then it's been a screen protector on/off love affair! Well I used them all up in 2 days! :D :-!hahaahaha

Anyone out there bare *fronting* their Xoom? Keeping it naked? Are you worried the screen may get scratched? Just asking.

Thanks in advance for your comments

SquintySteam

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I've tried 3 and I'm happiest with the Zagg. I like how it reduces the fingerprint smudge factor. The other two I had diffused the screen too much and small type was hard to read.

I do it to protect the screen from my greasy hands. I'm not worried about scratches. And it cuts the glare a slight bit.

Reactions: wmoor004

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm completely naked. Got sick of cases doing more harm than good on past devices due to small particles scratching between case surface and device. No need for screen protection.

Chris Stewart

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I never use cases. I prefer to use the device as it was intended to be used. I understand the other side and the appeal of customization, I just never found it to be for me.

Unicorn56

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Naked and happy

I have not used screen protectors since I started buying devices with Gorilla Glass. I am also fairly careful with my stuff since it does not come cheap ;) I have yet to have a scratch on any Gorilla Glass screen. I'm not saying it can't happen, I'm just saying that if you are reasonably careful (not OCD careful mind you) of your device, it is safe to go naked!

I carry a small microfiber cloth with me to handle excessive smudge buildup. I find this minor inconvenience infinitely preferable over the problems caused by screen protectors.

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I had a screen protector mainly to keep fingerprints off. The screen protector would look dirty... always. So either it looked dirty always with the protector, or dirty sometimes without.

I took the protector off once I got my ZooGue case.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I had tried several different protectors. I didn't like how the anti glare ones really hurt the clarity and to me the glass feels better than the clear ones. So I tried to use the protection but it just didn't feel the same and I liked it better without putting anything on it.

I've been using and sticking my Xoom everywhere, it's even gotten wet a few times and it's been fine, as long as I pull it out of a dangerous spot right away, no harm no foul ;)

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I have a gel case on my Xoom (it came free with my Xoom). The only other case I will get is a nice folio case to aid in movie viewing and typing.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
None on mine, since day one. No scratches, no cracks. However, I do have the Motorola case protector,and I don't think that I've taken it out of the case once.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Just curious; I never bought screen protectors for any device since I am careful not to scratch the screen. *Well almost never* I bought screen protectors for my Xoom when I bought the device - since then it's been a screen protector on/off love affair! Well I used them all up in 2 days! :D :-!hahaahaha

Anyone out there bare *fronting* their Xoom? Keeping it naked? Are you worried the screen may get scratched? Just asking.

Thanks in advance for your comments

Always and forever.

sq0nk

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Naked here as well. I've never been a fan even on my phones. Thankfully I'm easy on equipment and have never had problems in the past.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae