When I opened my Xoom, there was already music on it. it was about 40 artists and 1 song on each album. If I got a returned one, i am going to have it exchanged.

Anyone that has a WiFi only version, can you tell me if there was music on it upon opening the box?
    04-18-2011 12:12 PM
    yes there was....I think they are samples of different artist......no worries....I too just got a xoom a few days ago...I am really enjoying mine....
    JerzieBarbie likes this.
    04-18-2011 12:18 PM
    ::wipes forhead:: WHEW! I was nervous. lol. Thanks! I have mine at work today, clearly not getting much done...

Enjoy! I am becoming BFF's with mine as well. hehe
    04-18-2011 12:22 PM
    When I opened my Xoom, there was already music on it. it was about 40 artists and 1 song on each album. If I got a returned one, i am going to have it exchanged.

Anyone that has a WiFi only version, can you tell me if there was music on it upon opening the box?
    Yes. I think they did it so you could see the pretty of the music app if you dont have cover art embedded in your mp3s. But don't worry, they are deletable.

Download File Station Tablet and you can delete them from your device. They are located under the music folder.
    JerzieBarbie likes this.
    04-18-2011 12:23 PM
    Yup, music came with the device.

The first thing I did when I got mine was to do a factory reset. LOL

Congrats on the new toy!
    JerzieBarbie likes this.
    04-18-2011 01:25 PM
    None on mine. Anyone know if the canadian wi-fi models come pre-loaded?
    04-18-2011 01:42 PM
    Andxoomy... loves!!!! the name. lol. Very cute!
    04-18-2011 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD