Bought new Motorola Xoom 10.1 Tab ??

Darlene77

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Just bought the Motorola Xoom 10.1 Wifi Tab - the instruction booklet has very little information, does anyone know of a more thorough instruction booklet online? Also am a little lost on how to use this thing or what apps will work, appreciate any info and will start using forum now to look for help and answers to my questions. Thank you, Darlene

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to our community, there is a featured for tablet section of the market and right now the Xoom is the only tablet they are referring to. I would also recommend getting the amazon app store since they give away a paid app daily.

A few apps that I consider to fall into the catagory of "must have" would be
Thumb keyboard
Mobo player
Pulse
CNN
USA Today

My kids and I play a lot of games using snesoid emulator, as well as angry birds, loeo's RC sim, toss it pro just to name a few. As for an actual owners manual there was one online prior to release but I haven't seen it for quite awhile.

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The honeycomb user manual is available as a PDF download I would just Google it to get it. It can be helpful but if you are familiar with android as an os you can probably make your way through. As far as apps go if you can see it on the market it hasn't been blocked as to definitely not work. I would recommend anything you add not from the featured for tablet or having found doing a market search for honeycomb or 3.0 or tablet that you add one at a time and play around to be sure it isn't going to cause a crash. Welcome and you are going to love it.

Oh definitely on the thumb keyboard it makes typing so much easier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz