120,000 Xooms sold since launch! News that will attract more developers to Honeycomb

Liberati0n

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Trip Chowdry is a moron. Just ignore the guy, hes on this issue of telling Motorola to stop trying to innovate and just get a bunch of patents and sue everyone is essentially his ideas of how a technology company should be run.

Oh yeah and Global Equities is only person: him.

Also his insider is the Android Developers page...

http://developer.android.com/resources/dashboard/platform-versions.html

0.2% of 50 million is 100k.

Last edited:

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
120,000 is a drop in the bucket. What is really gonna get Honeycomb going is ASUS, Samsung, Lenovo, ACER, Packard Bell (rofl, I know), and the other manufacturers on top of Motorola all selling Honeycomb tablets. With the competitive pricing we are seeing, Honeycomb is quickly going to be more affordable than iOS and the number of active devices will increase rapidly. That will get developers eyes.

Liberati0n

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
He's saying 120k have been sold. Not sure where you're getting your number from.

Well he said 15k to 100k sold... So who knows? That 50 Million number on my part is a conservative estimate on my part, due to the fact Android has been selling 30 million phones a quarter, but not every single person accesses the market all the time.

Anyways... its a drop in the bucket, us nerds that love Android aren't that big of a influence on sales. $400 ASUS tablet is probably going to sell easily a million in a quarter I bet.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513