adobe reader

coldconfession13

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Well I see that Adobe doesn't have a compatible version of reader for honeycomb. I was wondering if there was an alternative cause I have some pdf's I could load up on my xoom for work since that would help me out big time :)

huckfinn

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
The best I have tried is EzPDF. Amazon had it as a free app of the day a few weeks ago, but it is well worth the cost. It renders the pages very well and is easy to navigate through a multi-page document.

The built-in Quick Office did a good job as well, but just was not as easy to navigate through large pdfs. I use it to read magazines that I downloaded and much preferred ExPDF for the page turning effect.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I believe that Quick office has as Adobe reader support, just use a file explorer find the pdf and then it will open by default in Quick office, it works well.

Sent from my Xoom

chemgeek

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You can already read PDF using the built-in version of quick office. However, it has some limitations. You can download and install adobe reader 10.0.1 from the apk file which is available on the adobe web site. Search this forum to find the link I posted. It works just fine on the Xoom.

Cheers.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't see any limitations, I have been using Quickoffice since launch and I see no issues with it at all. In fact I think it has more features than Adobe reader, looks nicer too.

Then again I did purchase Quickoffice so that might help the whole limitation issue.

Sent from my Xoom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463