Flash update not installing...

hcuellart

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi, guys newbie here asking how to install today's Flash update. I downloaded it and tried to install, but it won't in the Market in my applications it says it is not installed. I try to install it but it aborts... I am sure I have read elsewhere that when this happened there was a way to do it but I don't really remember where I read it or how to do it.
Any help would'be greatly appreciated:)
Homero

timeinert

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi, guys newbie here asking how to install today's Flash update. I downloaded it and tried to install, but it won't in the Market in my applications it says it is not installed. I try to install it but it aborts... I am sure I have read elsewhere that when this happened there was a way to do it but I don't really remember where I read it or how to do it.
Any help would'be greatly appreciated:)
Homero

Is your Xoom on Android 3.0.1? And if so, are you trying to update from 10.2.156.12? It worked fine for me the first time I tried to update. Are you trying to update it from the Xoom Market app itself? Or are you using the web version?

hcuellart

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Had to uninstall it...

Well I now have it working, I had to uninstall it and then reinstall it and now it is working perfectly...
Thanks guys:) I'm a happy camper now!
Homero

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Lol that's usually what you want to do first when an app won't update, uninstall and then install. Congrats and it works a bit better now :-D

Sent from my Xoom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781