New version of Flow is awesome!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Flow is another FaceBook application and it actually works pretty good on the Xoom. Thats my Default on the Xoom for FaceBook. What FaceBook needs to do is make a tablet optimized version. Or even that guy that made TweetComb. He did a really good job with the HoneyComb version.

musashiken

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
How did u get flow to work on the xoom? I can't log into my Facebook at all. Even trying the alternate login doesn't work. It just keeps staying at the login screen..

Reactions: Vudumedic

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I didn't like flow. It takes the entire screen. Wish facebook would move faster on their app. Also wish they had a social widget like on the droid x for the xoom.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I didn't like either of them. Why do they see the need to take the entire screen up lol. The little box on my DroidX works just as good. Don't need full screen updates.

phillysdon04

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
The two things I love about Flow is the pop up notification and the ability to change your profile picture from your phone.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: boldbabyhuey

thehotboy#AC

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I didn't like flow. It takes the entire screen. Wish facebook would move faster on their app. Also wish they had a social widget like on the droid x for the xoom.

yeahh the reason why FB hasn't come out with a HoneyComb app is because they are too busy giving the blackberry playbook the rights to the first official fb app on a tablet which sucks imo .. especially considering that facebook for blackberry fones sucks unless you're running OS6+ which has FB 2.0