So you just got 3.1 update and are getting frustrated over resizing widgets? So far I was able to resize only gmail widget. I guess other widgets don't support it yet. I tried facebook and cnn widgets but they don't resize.

For resizing you need to click and hold down the widget display. A border will appear which can be dragged to desired size. Try gmail and you will get an idea.

HTH someone.
    05-14-2011 02:06 PM
    Bookmarks also works.

For 3rd party apps, you will have to wait for the apps to get updated. Google said it is really easy to add widget resizing.
    05-14-2011 02:19 PM
    Love the resizing feature!!
    05-15-2011 11:31 AM
    So you just got 3.1 update and are getting frustrated over resizing widgets? So far I was able to resize only gmail widget. I guess other widgets don't support it yet. I tried facebook and cnn widgets but they don't resize.

For resizing you need to click and hold down the widget display. A border will appear which can be dragged to desired size. Try gmail and you will get an idea.

HTH someone.
    I think they only meant the scrollable widgets to be resized...not normal ones
    05-15-2011 11:35 PM
    Any widget can be made to be resizeable, but it is a specific code change, so each widget will need to be updated by the developer before it can be resize.
    05-16-2011 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD