Will we see our hardware upgrades before the Xoom2 or whatever its replacement turns out to be is released?
    05-15-2011 07:06 PM
    The biggest question is will we get all the functionality we were promised or will Motorola end up replacing all the original owners with the secondary unit that comes out.
    05-15-2011 07:36 PM
    I have no problem with a replacement...hell bring it on.

I
    05-15-2011 08:00 PM
    The biggest question is will we get all the functionality we were promised or will Motorola end up replacing all the original owners with the secondary unit that comes out.
    For some reason, I doubt that they will do the above. They are not that classy of a company in my opinion. They will more than likely provide us with the hardware upgrade, but the product itself when returned will not measure up to the hype that we have been fed about the product since CES.
    05-15-2011 08:20 PM
    I have no problem with a replacement...hell bring it on.

I
    That would be kind of cool, but I seriously doubt that will be happening in our lifetimes.
    05-15-2011 08:21 PM
    not gonna happen....they'll probably have some stupid trade in program where you get like $150 credit towards another purchase
    05-15-2011 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD