Hey guys I have recently noticed on my screen when viewing a white background I have a couple of bright white pixels. They are gone when the background is black but any light colors I can see small bright white pixels....any ideas...anyone else experiancing this. Thank you
    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    05-17-2011 02:30 PM
    Sounds like possible stuck pixels. You need to get ahold of a video file with fast moving bright colrs and play it for about an hour nonstop. If it is indeed stuck pixels then this should unstick them. There was a file floating around the net for the PSP a few years back to deal with this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5185261145314#
    05-17-2011 02:51 PM
    Is this something I should just return if possible?

Evo
    05-17-2011 03:12 PM
    Yes return it. Are they tiny individual pixels? I had an issue on an Asus TF among other display issues but not on my xoom where it almost looks like when you press hard on an LCD with your finger tip but the impresion stays there. The one I had was about as big as a finger tip and can been seen more on an angle on a white background.
    05-17-2011 04:20 PM
    That's what I figured I should do. I know this is more of a personal opinion but would there be any benefit in waiting for the Samsung 10.1 device?

Evo
    05-17-2011 05:00 PM
    Samsung usually throws really good screens nowadays, of course it wont be super amoled but Im sure it will be better than xoom.

But Samsungs like all hardware companies tend to have their own faults, my galaxy S mobile drove me crazy, because it had problem with hi speed connection it was always as slow as a snail.
    05-17-2011 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD