Retab - A google reader client just for honeycomb tablets..

retabber

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I released my first 'free' app designed for honeycomb. It is a google reader client. I have just started on this one and is my first Android / Java project. Lots of new features are pending to come, together with complete google reader integration. It is mature enough for everyday use and supports all necessary basic features.

Would like to let you all know about it and get some feedback on the APP.

You can download Retab from the android market.

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Thanks !
Deepak

PS : Please rate & review on Android market when you get time.. and Home page should be up and running soon with more themes & updates.

chaz_uk

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Looks like a decent little reader so I've installed it to my Xoom but I do have an issue it seems. It connected to my Google Reader account and all I can see is this:

Have I done something wrong as I can't see options to add my feeds to the app or should it add them automatically?

Thanks!

retabber

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a decent little reader so I've installed it to my Xoom but I do have an issue it seems. It connected to my Google Reader account and all I can see is this:

Have I done something wrong as I can't see options to add my feeds to the app or should it add them automatically?

Thanks!

Chaz.. sorry Retab does not support managing subscriptions yet. You will have to use google.com/reader to subscribe for feeds.. The support for managing subscriptions should come in the next few weeks.

Thanks!
Deepak

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I released my first 'free' app designed for honeycomb. It is a google reader client. I have just started on this one and is my first Android / Java project. Lots of new features are pending to come, together with complete google reader integration. It is mature enough for everyday use and supports all necessary basic features.

Would like to let you all know about it and get some feedback on the APP.

You can download Retab from the android market.

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Thanks !
Deepak

PS : Please rate & review on Android market when you get time.. and Home page should be up and running soon with more themes & updates.

Deepak: I use Google reader a lot and have over 50 subscriptions in my feed

however, when I install this, everything is BLANK...nothing shows

retabber

May 18, 2011
Visit site

Thanks!

Actually this was due to a bug, have fixed it in the recent release, can you please try it out now and let me know if things are ok ?

thanks,
Deepak

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar