Can I post a xoom FAQ here?

Xoom fans

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Dear Moderator,

I?m a big fan of tablets. I?m writing to ask for permission of posting and editing a FAQ post.

When I first got my XOOM, I also got many problems and troubles ?cause I didn?t know how to use it. It takes me quite a lot of time to struggle with the problems by searching online and asking friends. And now I get quite a collection of XOOM solutions. I think there must be many XOOM fans with the same problem. So here I?d like to share my collections on your forum to help them. The post may include the following questions:
1.Xoom supported video & audio formats.
2.Popular Xoom media players.
3.Useful video and audio converting tools.
4.FAQs about video playback on Xoom.
5.How to transfer video and audio files to Xoom?
6.How to enjoy Xoom video and audio files via other devices?

As far as I know, many users did have problems when they try to play videos on their XOOM. But unfortunately I cannot find one post that lists comprehensive information or solutions for that. So at this time, I would like to post my article on your forum. By now I have sorted out the above 6 categories. And I will keep on uploading more information. If you want to check the detailed information, I can send my article to you. And also I hope that you can assign me the right to modify the post, and then I can update the content in time. To be more specific: I will post my article in several parts. And if I post a new update, I hope that I have the right to remove others? posts and list them under my posts so that I can keep mine coherent. I think it will be more convenient for the visitors to browse these posts. Do you agree with my idea?

Your support would be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
xoom fan

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Sounds like a great idea. Only thing is you won't be able to delete others posts. You can take their input and edit your main post. If you make it really good ill give it a sticky. I could also lock your original post then you can send me updates to it in a pm and ill update it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac