Plants vs zombies free today

jbecerril

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Just thought you guys should know plants vs zombies for android is free today on amazon appstore

Edit: played a little seems a bit "buggy" on xoom nothing to make it unplayable but works great on my fascinate

Last edited:

Major

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Amazon sends out e-mails and tweets. Sites such as Engadget, BGR, and Slashgear also report on stuff like this.

lowboydrvr

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
The version released today on Amazon is definitely not optimized for tablets. Seems to play okay until the end of the round (when you get your new seed packet), then lags but nothing horrible. Graphics are not as nice as the Tegra 2 version but, all in all, an okay app. Since POP games has now officially released 2 games, I am looking for to more of their games being ported over to Android....

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Sticking with the Chinese port, looks nicer and the glotches are so minimal that they don't even affect game play.

Sent from my Xoom

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded and installed, tbh it does run but I couldn't tell the difference between this and what Amazon gave us this morning. The version number stays the same (1.0). You do get a message stating this will write over an existing version but current user information will be saved.

Nothing to indicate this is the HD version that I could find.

Juicuy J

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded and installed, tbh it does run but I couldn't tell the difference between this and what Amazon gave us this morning. The version number stays the same (1.0). You do get a message stating this will write over an existing version but current user information will be saved.

Nothing to indicate this is the HD version that I could find.

Thanks!