Xoom Smartphone or NOT?

ryukyu1

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I keep seeing advertising on the web which says that the Motorola Xoom is a smartphone, BUT then it says that is has now voice capabilities !!! Primarily I am looking at the GSM model. So my question, does the Xoom in any model number have GSM phone capabilites or is it strickly for Data? See the attached advertisement. Also, do you know what the model no. is of the the one on the sheet, it's got an SKU but no model no.
http://www.celluloco.com/motorola-x...-inch-android-tablet-s-c-437-p-1-pr-3441.html

Regards, Mike

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I keep seeing advertising on the web which says that the Motorola Xoom is a smartphone, BUT then it says that is has now voice capabilities !!! Primarily I am looking at the GSM model. So my question, does the Xoom in any model number have GSM phone capabilites or is it strickly for Data? See the attached advertisement. Also, do you know what the model no. is of the the one on the sheet, it's got an SKU but no model no.

Regards, Mike

Hi Mike,

Is there another source you can reference? There appears to be a problem with the link you posted.