Motorola Xoom Accessories: Speaker Dock + Wireless Keyboard $54

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Motorola Xoom Accessories: Speaker Dock + Wireless Keyboard $

I hear ya with the outsourced reps. I bank with chase and when I call in I always ask tto speak with someone stateside because its so bad.

bst5005

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site

I got mine today! They are both awesome. The keyboard also works great for the droid x also...

dbow27

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

Got both of mine yesterday. Very happy with with them so far

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Mine didn't ship yet, so I talked to Moto rep and they told me that they are working on my order right now and will probably overnight it to compensate for delay. They should update me within next 24 hours. If they overnight, it would be pretty sweet.

Ghost1313

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

Talked to Motorola today. they were out of stock on both items. both were supposed to be in today and should ship today or tomorrow

rcobourn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site

Talked to Motorola today. they were out of stock on both items. both were supposed to be in today and should ship today or tomorrow
Thanks, was wondering why mine hadn't shipped yet.

fortemusic

May 17, 2010
Visit site

You guys were lucky, ordered on the 16th, still have not received shipping deets. Chatted online, they've escalated my shipping, whatever that means....hoping to hear regarding tracking soon. Again, customer service hasn't been great, but I've gone back to chatting online with customer service since there is no way to cancel the transaction.

Its funny to me that they advertise the item as instock on the website however tell us all that it is on backorder. bad business for sure but we're still getting a deal so I cannot complain too much! :D

abhinayp#WP

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
You guys were lucky, ordered on the 16th, still have not received shipping deets. Chatted online, they've escalated my shipping, whatever that means....hoping to hear regarding tracking soon. Again, customer service hasn't been great, but I've gone back to chatting online with customer service since there is no way to cancel the transaction.

Its funny to me that they advertise the item as instock on the website however tell us all that it is on backorder. bad business for sure but we're still getting a deal so I cannot complain too much! :D

We are kinda screwed.. Yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghost1313

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

Update: just got an email that my items shipped today so I guess customer support didn't lie to me after all.

Slu246

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site

Ordered on 19th. Received email shipped yesterday. Should receive friday.

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

ordered on last day of sale, already shipped, will get everything on Friday. Gonna be a busy weekend.

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Ordered on 19th. Received email shipped yesterday. Should receive friday.
Same here. ordered the 19th, shipped yesterday, got it today with next day shipping. Finally! Good thing i paid the extra $15. Moto will definitely be hearing from me.

codered18

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

Speaker dock is okay. For the price (retail price) I would expect more quality. The bass is weak. The BOSE Ipod dock is soo much better. (ofcourse price is higher)

But with the coupon, worth buying.

MartinRW

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site

I received mine, but the dock doesn't work with my ZooGue case. It's a pain to put it in the case every time, I want to use the dock. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2