Issue with gmail syncing & factory reset Q's :-/

xoarae

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I am having issues with my mytouch slide 3g & gmail app. It just will not sync no matter if I "refresh" it VIA the Google app or go into settings "accounts & sync"
I have noticed that sometimes if I restart my phone it will sync on start up, but never after that.
Also, sometimes the auto-correct will show up & other times it won't.
From what I've read elsewhere the only way to fix the little bugs that are happening is to do a "Factory Reset" ....is that correct?

If I do a factory reset, will I lose the music I have on my phone? (I use gtunes)
How do I find out where my music is saved (on phone or SD card)?
And how would I move it to the SD card if its on my phone?
Will I lose saved texts/draft text messages?

I am "Low on space" but have moved every app possible to my SD card. Is there anything I can do to get more storage in my phone? Or possibly move other (preloaded maybe?) Items/apps to my SD card?
As of right now I only have a little over 6 MB left on my phone storage.

Sorry for the tons of questions, I'm just a tad new to the technical side of this phone. I would so very much appreciate any help offered!
Thank you.

iPooka

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Well one way to check if the music is on your sd or not is to unmount yur sd card and take it out. Then check if you still have music on your phone. i think you will lose the saved texts unless its on your sim but im unsure about that.

Esri

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm having this same problem, both with the perpetually reoccuring "low on space" message and Gmail not syncing, even if I hit "refresh."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol