Higher Capacity Battery?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Seidio is garbage and has been caught selling extended batteries that are just stock. Go to mugan website. I have mugan1800 for my evo and it is outstanding.

Evo-lution

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
He might be talking about a little test that was done on a website. I don't remember exactly where. But basically a lot of after market companies were "tested" and found to not be what they said they were.

With that being the case you can't discount the fact that a TON of people on the forums have them and love them, and they report back with better battery life than with the stock battery.

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
He might be talking about a little test that was done on a website. I don't remember exactly where. But basically a lot of after market companies were "tested" and found to not be what they said they were.

With that being the case you can't discount the fact that a TON of people on the forums have them and love them, and they report back with better battery life than with the stock battery.

BatteryBoss Calls Out False Capacity Claims!

^ Thats the website he is talking about.

Also when I was buying the Innocase Combo for MT4G I also came across Innocell 1600mAh stock battery from Seidio. Now I personally have never heard of this company and I trust Mugen Power as I used their product in the past.

HyperNode said:
I disagree fella, I myself can verify that Mugen power LiIon battery is superior comparing mAh to mAh against stock HTC batteries. I mean its not just BS they do have respected branch in the market when it comes to manufacturing batteries which is durable and long lasting which is tested by many. But for it to work you have to completely discharge it few times I normally do it for 2-3days before actual use for optical performance.

HyperNode said:
This SS is of Mugen Power 1300 mAh right after fully charged.

MP1300SS.Png

HyperNode said:
Okay so this morning after I replaced the Mugen battery with stock battery I fully charged it and took this screenshot.

SB1230SS.Png

From the looks of it both seems same and at this point I am totally convinced that the stock battery is better. This image on top I uploaded from work on my HD2 as I'm typing from there and my current charge is 83% at 5:53PM when I am submitting this post. So you tell me which is better.

Now keep in mind the stock battery is 1230 mAh and the Mugen power stock size battery was 1300 mAh. So the only difference here was 70+ extra mAh yet after extended test and usage I can respectfully say I got 3-4hours extra with Mugen than the stock size which is alot when you compare the batteries and its only 70 mAh extra which is nothing.

Now keep in mind from those SS the TBattery 0.60 does not verify the actual full mAh as its preset to the max of stock battery which is bug in the program. At the beginning to me it did seem the stock battery was superior as time went on and after many full discharges, Mugen power battery come on top.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used either one personally, but I will say that I've heard more good things about mugen than seidio when it comes to batteries that aren't oversized.

I'm still thinking about getting the case that has the extra battery built-in, but I need to get over the little nub that it has.

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used either one personally, but I will say that I've heard more good things about mugen than seidio when it comes to batteries that aren't oversized.

I'm still thinking about getting the case that has the extra battery built-in, but I need to get over the little nub that it has.

If you are looking for extended battery pack then go with Mugen also make sure when you buy extra case/accessories if it fits with the Mugen's custom backplate. But Mugen has alot of options as its somewhat standard.

wwian

May 17, 2010
Visit site
just ordered a mugen 1800mAh for my EVO. Hope you're right about it being better. My 1750mAh seidio does seems like it isn't up to par.