Otterbox for the 4G

wezra

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if I am allowed to do this... but here goes. I have been looking for a high quality case for my myTouch 4G. Nothing on the market really did the trick for me. Then I noticed that Otterbox released the Commuter Series case for the 4G. I looked all over the internet to see who had the best price. Everyone I came across was asking $30 + for it + shipping. Then I came across Less Is Always More LLC on Amazon. He was charging $20 + $6 for shipping. The shipping was a bit heavy, but all in all it was at least a $15 savings over anyone else I personally came across. I took the dive and ordered it last Saturday night. I get an email that Sunday morning with the USPS shipping information! It arrived today... and it is the real deal. And what a great case. I have never owned an Otterbox product before, but this is first class. Fit and finish is 100%! If you are looking at the Otterbox for your 4G I would give this guy a go. By-the-way, I have absolutely no connection to the seller in any way, shape or form. Just wanted to pass along my good experience to everyone else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781