MyTouch4G Stuck At Start Up Screen HELP SOMEBODY!!!

AndroidG32

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
HI

my mytouch has been DEAD for about 3 months.

one day the battery died and i plugged the phone up but the charger light would not come on. so i tried over and over it did not work...i took the battery out put it in my girlfriends phone she has the same one and it charged. so i knew something was wrong with my phone tmobile couldnt help so i got online and ive been hearing bout flashing ive downloaded sapphire, pd15, gingerbread, glacier, the android manager ive plugged my phone into the computer that didnt help i try puttin them on the sd card that doesnt help. when i go into HBOOT it has the S=on then it says pd15img.nbh no file or image and i put into revory mode it does nothing i tried another one i think its factory reset and it has a phone with a red triangle and ! inside of it and cuts off. so i dont kno wat im doing plz somebody tell me wat am i doing wrong and wat do i have to do right PLEASE!!!!!

:':)'(

mjneid

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
The quick and short of it is this. Download THIS FILE and store it on the root of the MicroSD Card. Then boot into bootloader. It will prompt you to update the ROM, if it works, great. If it says "Failed-PU" you are SOL.

flygirlz

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
same happenened to me... cant get file from megaupload as there iis no more megaupload ....someone plze help....where else can i get file from. Can someone possibly upload to mediafire ?

Last edited:

moey927

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
i have the same problem :(. my phone will turn on and show "tmobile mytouch4g" n just stay as so !!! i cannot go further than this screen!!! what should i dooo??ive tried "recovery" in the boot menu but it does the same thing :/..any help plz?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae