[Theme] GorillaSense-Revolution

Gr8gorilla

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I have done a little bit of work and changed a couple of files to bring yet another theme to GorillaSense. I take no credit at all for the theme, all credit goes to he_stheone64, his original thread is here: Revolution Theme for Desire HD

You may get a force close on Gmail after installing this Theme. To fix it, simply open app manager and clear the data for gmail. Every thing works great after that!

This is one of the coolest themes I have yet to see. It includes the Rosie Re-map to use the Launch Key app as usual. Please buy launch key for .65 if you like it, it is free here on xda but everyone has .65 to spare!

To apply the cool app icons that you see in my screenshots you will need another free app from the market called Desktop Visualizer. I am going to briefly explain how it works. First the theme will put some icons on your sd card in a folder called IconPack. You will open Desktop Visualizer and choose select Icon, then navigate to the Icon pack folder and choose the icon you want. Then push select action. Choose Launch Application. Then navigate to the app that matches the icon you chose and select it. Then push OK. The icon will be on your screen and will open the app that you chose.

As usual, all things related to my ROM's and kernels can be found on my site.
Come by and try out this new sweet theme! I really think that this may be my favorite! This is available on the Themes and Add-ons page, under Revolution Theme.
My Site is here!

snap20110107_000051.png
snap20110107_000102.png

snap20110107_000109.png
snap20110107_000115.png

polaangel

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
error installing theme

i have a question I installed the gorillasense rom but when i try to install the revolution theme it doesnt want to flash any ideas??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11