[ROM] Official GorillaSense-MIUI-DHD-MT4G FFC NOW Working!

Gr8gorilla

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
MIUI Dev Team Just built English v1.1.22 for the HTC Desire HD. I have ported the build to the MT4G, First thing this morning for all you MIUI lovers!

This is the very latest MIUI build, and it is 2.2.1 froyo based.

I can't say that this will run better or worse or any different at all from eViL's port. The major difference is that my port comes from a device that is almost identical to ours. So this build is almost made for our device.

I have tested the camera(both miui and stock) and Wifi, cell data, MIUI Theme downloader, FM Radio, tools, and music. All of this seems to be working.

There is no FFC at this time.

If you download and use this ROM and find any bugs, please let me know.

As Usual, you can get to my ROMS through my site here: Gr8GorillaDev

The changelog is also available there on my site as well.
Original MIUI ROM can be found Here

I am not responsible for any bad stuff that may happen by flashing this, enjoy the new ROM. I appreciate any and all feedback.

Last edited:

Gr8gorilla

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I am looking in to the FFC. I may or may not be able to get it working. I have recently posted an update that fixes the video issue and adds the Genius button back in as well as allows you to reinstall you swype or swype beta.

This is a really cool ROM and I really think everyone should give it a chance.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I went from your DHD Sense port (latest version) to this ROM and I have a problem. The screen stays dark. Like it's off. The buttons light up, and it makes sound (I heard my ringtone) but the screen won't come on.

I wiped everything twice before flashing it. Any ideas?

PhilipJFry

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Will try this out. Thanks.

Edit: Yeah, it's different, and nice, but am going to stick w/your previous Sense ROM.

Last edited:

Gr8gorilla

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Front Facing camera is now working. Update on my site.

If you get the dark screen, you need to hold the phone in a bright a light, the sensor is making your screen black. Then go into settings and change the screen brightness to full. You can leave it on auto. After that it should work fine.

I fixed several bugs in the latest release, you still have to manually fix the screen brightness problem though. You should only have to fix it once.

Let me know if bluetooth works or not. I don't have one to test and there are reports of it not working.

eams1986

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem with t-mobile 4g mytouch this only appears stuck on the screen and the logo and the system fails
vol try pressing the power down and put a file called PD15IMG
and catching it but not install is that the last step but the first error tells me-up failed. where I get the official ROM. I have s-on

please help me

Robb12

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
MIUI Dev Team Just built English v1.1.22 for the HTC Desire HD. I have ported the build to the MT4G, First thing this morning for all you MIUI lovers!

This is the very latest MIUI build, and it is 2.2.1 froyo based.

I can't say that this will run better or worse or any different at all from eViL's port. The major difference is that my port comes from a device that is almost identical to ours. So this build is almost made for our device.

I have tested the camera(both miui and stock) and Wifi, cell data, MIUI Theme downloader, FM Radio, tools, and music. All of this seems to be working.

There is no FFC at this time.

If you download and use this ROM and find any bugs, please let me know.

As Usual, you can get to my ROMS through my site here: Gr8GorillaDev

The changelog is also available there on my site as well.
Original MIUI ROM can be found Here

I am not responsible for any bad stuff that may happen by flashing this, enjoy the new ROM. I appreciate any and all feedback.
Thanks for all this. I'm new to the forums and found this very helpful :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay