Guys i really need help with this =(

Luismi

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
This is my second time installing a custom ROM on my phone. I downloaded Cyanogen 2.0.3 (i think thats the latest one) and after i do the back up (Rom Manager), i get the Cyanogen animation and nothing happens after that. It stays like that. I tried doing the factory reset (after taking the battery out and turning the power on + volume down) but it doesnt let me. It says

Parsing...[SD ZIP]
[1] RADIO_V2
Do you want to start update?

If i click yes, it does it and then it goes back to the cyanogen animation. If i click no then the only option it gives me is to reboot and it goes back to the animation too!!! =(

I think its because i might not have cleared and wipe the data before intalling....

What should i do???? Please help!

Thanks in advance :)

mjneid

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I fixed it. I had to take the SD Card out then it let me get to the factory reset. I did it and now is working fine. :D

Glad you got it working. By to answer the question as to why. Youhad a file named PD15IMG on your SD card. Delete that file and you'll be good to go.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Luismi

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for replying!

I'm completely new to all this stuff so i don't know much about this. If Im not wrong, I think I read some where that I need that file just in case I want to unroot or go back to custom Rom or something like that...? Is that right? Do I need that file at all?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
You can always store it on your computer and put it back on the SD if you do need it. I'm not sure if you do or not, though.