What do i do before sending it back to Tmobile?

Avenged7Fold

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering what exactly i should check to make sure my phone has the correct information on it (s=on, firmware, etc...) before sending it to Tmobile.

isu8023

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
i recently exchanged my mytouch 4g for another one and they didnt even turn it on or nothing they just exchanged it.. but ur store may be different and mine had S-Off but had Original Stock Rom

hope this helps

mr.travo

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine used from eBay and it came with Ice Glacier on it. I picked up insurance for it today. My power button is going haywire and turning the device on and off. I had the contacts cleaned out yesterday (by a business) and it started doing it again today. What are my options and what do I need to do? I spent $200 on the phone and $30 on the cleaning yesterday.

Please advise,

Travo

mr.travo

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Also-- It's a Mytouch 4G. Can I take it to a T-mobile store and exchange it there? Just trying to figure out what to do. I always had a smart phone for 5 years and don't want to have to go a weekend without it.

gordonzhao

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Also-- It's a Mytouch 4G. Can I take it to a T-mobile store and exchange it there? Just trying to figure out what to do. I always had a smart phone for 5 years and don't want to have to go a weekend without it.

Well if it's "acting up" they'll attempt to trouble shoot it over the phone with you. If they can't resolve it, and it's under warranty, they'll send you a replacement. They match for the IMEI and water damage sticker. If you go into a little more detail, maybe someone can help.

EDIT: came across your thread Travo, guess you've resolved it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC