Greetings from California!

rmurdock07

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm Rob from California. Fresno to be exact. I'm REALLY old, used to have a Midi studio in my spare bedroom, have a love of tech and am PC-based (home-brew) in computing, and Android (specifically Samsung) in mobile areas. I've got A Galaxy s10+ phone and am currently running a Galaxy Tab 9.7 but am upgrading tomorrow to a new Galaxy Tab S6. Came here to pick some brains, since mine seems to be shrinking somewhat with my advanced age. :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Greetings from Commieforniastan!

Welcome to Android Central. I'm also from California, and really proud of all that it stands for.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Greetings from Commieforniastan!

Welcome to Android Central! Hope you enjoy yourself around the fourms! Please feel free to ask away and we will do our best to help! :)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm Rob from California. Fresno to be exact. I'm REALLY old, used to have a Midi studio in my spare bedroom, have a love of tech and am PC-based (home-brew) in computing, and Android (specifically Samsung) in mobile areas. I've got A Galaxy s10+ phone and am currently running a Galaxy Tab 9.7 but am upgrading tomorrow to a new Galaxy Tab S6. Came here to pick some brains, since mine seems to be shrinking somewhat with my advanced age. :)
[Title been edit , to not offend anyone ]

rmurdock07

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome!
I'm looking for the best way to transfer all my data from my current Tab S2 9.7" to my new Tab S6 128GB. I was wondering if Smart Switch would accomplish that. I received a tip by email that it should work, but was advised not to copy settings or unexpected things could happen. Thoughts?

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome!
I'm looking for the best way to transfer all my data from my current Tab S2 9.7" to my new Tab S6 128GB. I was wondering if Smart Switch would accomplish that. I received a tip by email that it should work, but was advised not to copy settings or unexpected things could happen. Thoughts?

Smart Switch should accomplish that nicely. I've used it the last couple of device swaps and it worked very well.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,
Welcome to the forums. You're in good company. Don't worry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith